When you have to build a computer for yourself, a processor, graphics card, and motherboard are usually the first things you deal with. Currently, rest assured that a good combination of CPU + GPU is required, but when it comes to RAM, you can’t ignore standard RAM.
RAM that you will never be able to handle if something goes wrong and that will look smart on your computer. However, an essential factor that everyone should think about is the system memory or RAM (random access memory).
The Ryzen 7 3700x is listed because of the best Ryzen 3000 series processor. If you are working on a budget, the Ryzen 3700x is the best option for you. RAM is generally one of the most neglected and sought-after computer parts in PC construction.
this is essential because PCs cannot function without them. you would like to think about volume, speed, and performance. We’ve rounded up the best RAM kits to match the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X.
If options like CAS latency are high and your RAM clock module has failed, what are you waiting for? that’s why I’m going to highlight the components that I should consider before buying the more efficient Ryzen 7 3700x RAM.
This could boost supply if you had reliable and advanced RAM modules to run consistently in higher graphics games so after starting a game it will be well stored in RAM.
You need to make sure your device has good RAM modules. The most efficient RAM is cleverly targeted as this text focuses on the best RAM compatible with the Ryzen 7 3700x.
|Kingston Technology HyperX Fury Black||
|Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB||
|XPG Spectrix D80 RGB DDR4 Liquid Cooled||
|Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB||
|G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB Serial||
|G.Skill 16GB DDR4 Trident Z Royal Gold||
|Patriot Viper Series 4||
|Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz||
|HyperX Predator Black 16GB 3200MHz DDR4||
|HyperX Fury 16 GB 3733 MHz DDR4 RAM CL19 DIMM||
- HyperX brand..
- Product dimension 5.25 x 1.34 x 0.28 inches..
- Memory speed 3466 MHz..
- 32GB DDR4 RAM..
- Number of processors 1.
- Unique – asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader.
- Design – low profile, black heat spreader color and matching PCB.
- Reliable – 100% factory tested.
- Compatible – tested with all popular brands of motherboards.
Kingston is another product that comes to mind after talking about PC computers, especially the last parts. When we found out that HyperX Fury was compatible with Ryzen, we set out to do it.
Compatible with most Intel and AMD Ryzen processors. This RAM does not have RGB LED light or other lighting effects, but it still packs a smart design and smart build quality. Solidly built, it distributes heat well. Skipping the Intel X99 platform is incredibly easy.
The easiest way to bypass may be to easily change the frequency partition in BIOS. To achieve the simplest versions, we try to meet the deadlines suggested by the JEDEC profile, however, we will release or adjust the days to obtain the best versions.
The price offered for this device is excellent. It offers all the simpler options at a lower price than the alternative devices on this list. Additionally, various color options are offered for this RAM key. This RAM kit also supports Intel XMP like all alternative RAMs on this list, offering the best price in the current situation.
- An excessive limit is good
- The design is great even if you don’t have an RGB LED light.
- The costs available to clients are truly commendable. Price is definitely a very important feature of this kit.
- It doesn’t have the kind of bright RGB LED lights.
- Corsair brand..
- Product dimension 5.32 x 1.32 x 0.28 inches..
- Memory speed 3000 MHz..
- 16GB DDR4 RAM.
- Number of processors 1.
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds..
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 for simple one-setting installation and setup..
- Available in multiple colors to match the style of your system..
- Limited lifetime warranty provides complete peace of mind..
The Corsair model of the Vengeance LPX DDR4 memory line is one of the memory modules offered by the company. It is not your highlight or the best end product; They need a platinum Dominator series for those trying to find a cream cut.
Vengeance LPX sits somewhere in the middle of its product stack. It is not LED or RGB lighting, unlike its Vengeance LED / RGB counterparts.
Instead, Vengeance LPX brings to market a low-profile aluminum heatsink in four completely different colors; Black, red, white, and blue. What we have here are the Black and Blue varieties.
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 memory is tested on virtually every motherboard on the market. This means that it is compatible with most of the motherboards on the market these days, both on Intel and AMD systems.
For us, we tested each of the Intel Z370 and AMD X370 motherboards, and the memory kits were checked and detected without any issues. It also supports the XMP 2.0 profile, so be sure to go into your BIOS settings and let it run at its fastest speed without excess memory.
- Has efficient heat sinks
- Has a multilayer printed circuit board
- Cannot grow beyond XMP profile
- Brand XPG..
- Product dimension 1.84 x 0.31 x 5.43 inches..
- Memory speed 3600 MHz..
- 16GB DDR4 RAM..
- RGB color.
- Unique Liquid-Cooled RGB Module and Aluminum heatsink for Additional Heat Dissipation.
- CL 17-18-18 1. 35V.
- 10-layer PCB to improved signaling quality and stability.
- Free RGB control APP – XPG RGB Sync APP to suit your system theme.
- Compatible with most major motherboard RGB control APP.
Then on the list of competitors, the vivid colors of the RAM drive make the device easily stand out. Also, on top of your hot tub, the XPG Spectrix D8 inserts a cold reservoir below the liquid. it can help you know that the RAM drive will be installed using inert liquid.
It’s great. Not to mention, it’s the world’s first RAM module to integrate a liquid-air cooling system. Apart from this, the heat exchanger is equipped with hot air, which suggests that there are often no accidental leaks from this module.
In recent studies, RAM is often found to be powerful and inexpensive and helps keep temperatures on a slope. With the help of the XPG RGB sync software system, you can even edit your RGB profiles.
It can replace the RAM in the 5000MHz limit, which is spelling-related. Additionally, pre-specified Intel® XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) 2.0 profiles allow override, eliminating the need to regulate individual BIOS settings.
For much reliability and accountability, the module uses high-quality chips selected by rigorous choice method, while its 10-layer PCB offers quality and durability, whether you are operating at high speed or under heavy loads.
There is a condition to report that the XPG Spectrix D8 is the same as your Ryzen Seven 3700x, as many readings teach an honest frequency clock for the memory module to function properly. Also, the XPG Spectrix D8 deserves the name of being the simplest runner on this list of recommended RAM devices.
- Have a range of up to 5000 MHz
- Has an attractive aesthetic
- Use a cooler solvent for better performance.
- Expensive module
- Corsair brand..
- Product dimension 0.31 x 5.31 x 2.2 inches..
- Memory speed 3600 MHz..
- 16GB DDR4 RAM..
- Computer Memory Type DIMM.
- Iconic and refined high-performance RGB Memory.
- High speed and Tight Timings.
- Premium craftsmanship.
- 12 ultra-bright RGB LEDs per module.
- Patented dual-channel Dhx cooling Technology.
When looking for high memory, Corsair’s Dominator turntable kits top many manufacturers’ lists. The Dominator Platinum range is best known for its quality materials, good build quality, good looks, and wonderful performance.
Corsair has currently replaced the memory card in RGB with a new Dominator Platinum RGB DDR4 memory kit. New RGB kits are available for every 8GB / 16GB with a DIMM configuration for two or four modules per kit.
Regardless of the speed you select, Corsair is coated with Dominator Platinum RGB at speeds ranging from 3000 MHz to 4800 MHz, but in this article, we discuss 3600 MHz, which is the best variant for Ryzen 7 3700X.
The memory kit may not be up to the benchmarks, but its performance is as expected for its frequency and period. Considering its setup, it’s clear that this Dominator Platinum RGB memory kit will likely be successful on the four-channel platform.
However, 2ch users set to 32GB who hate searching for empty memory areas may notice the very attractive Dominator Platinum RGB. Dominator Platinum RGB is currently selling for $ 229.99, which leads to careful selection when inserting consistent competitors.
On the other hand, these memory kits do not incorporate RGB lighting or incomparable aesthetics. More importantly, they don’t properly interfere with building a white computer, that’s where you’ll get that Dominator Platinum RGB memory.
- Overclocking performance is also appreciable
- Has excellent XMP performanc
- Requires iCUE software for RGB control
- Mark G. Skill..
- Product dimension 0.67 x 5.2 x 1.7 inches..
- Memory speed 3600 MHz.
- 16 GB of RAM DDR4 SDRAM..
- Color Multicolor.
- Timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V.
- Unique heatsink design with vibrant RGB LEDs.
- Specifically engineered for the Intel based platforms.
- 3200MHz memory speed, PC4-25600, 288 pins per module.
IG.SKILL TridentZ RGB F4-3200C14D-32GTZR offers very similar specifications to the CORSAIR model, with similar results. like the CORSAIR model. This specific donation from G.SKILL provides a speed of 3200 MHz with powerful RGB lighting.
This kit consists of 2 16GB RAM cards (a total of 32GB), or twice the price of the CORSAIR kit. The RGB lights of this RAM can be customized. G.Skill offers its software, which is capable of allowing you to perform various RGB sound effects.
One big downside to this RAM kit compared to its CORSAIR value: While it packs twice the memory of a CORSAIR (32GB by 16GB), it currently costs a similar amount to another RAM kit.
Overall, G.Skill Trident Z offers a wonderful combination of looks and performance. RGB lamps do not have a negative impact on the performance provided by the RAM. While there are no terrible kits, this product seems like a higher offering for that reason alone, and there’s no reason to settle the rest.
- The RGB lighting design is impressive and fully customizable
- Overall performance and speed are fast
- The length is too long may interfere with other components
- Mark G. Competition..
- Product Dimension 7 x 5.3 x 0.6 inches..
- 3200 MHz memory speed..
- 16GB DDR4 RAM.
- Trident Z Royal Gold Edition – with RGB.
- 3200MHz memory speed, PC4-25600, CL16.
- Two matched 8GB DDR4 modules, 288 pins, Voltage 1.35V.
When you meet the new renewal, the G. capacity gives you these RGB RAMs. Since there are alternative issues, you may need to read the entire post to get a good idea of g. skill Trident z RAM.
You might be skeptical about building new memory modules for the Trident Z Royal series, especially if you’ve never seen it in person. however, it has no drawbacks, as we have seen.
Memory Z Royal series memory modules are designed to take your gaming PCs to the next level. You can’t just look away from it while it shines. The new heatsinks on this RAM are made of shiny metal and look great when viewing RGB lights.
These beautiful memory modules are available in a range of colors: gold and silver. The illuminated part of RGB continues to change color and provides a rainbow-like result in the default settings.
The heat sinks for these memory modules are newly designed entirely and the metal alloy body of most heat sinks is made of metal. Therefore, it is attractive and practical.
The new style is not the most attractive of these memory modules. the most surprising thing about this RAM is the options, with extreme speed and good performance.
The Royal RAM Trident z series comes with kits from 16GB to 128GB with speeds up to 4600Mhz. First of all, these memory modules are XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile 2.0) compliant, allowing you to simply replace the RAM. This is the best way to jump over a ram without thinking more.
Everything is about to be solved honestly and you have to use BIOS extreme memory profile on top of your RAM.
- Don’t worry about overdosing, because Trident Z Royal’s premium heat has brought you back
- The Trident Z Royal RAM is magnificent
- G-series memory modules Skill Royal is one of the top brands in terms of RAM spee
- Dust sometimes clings to the shiny Royal Trident z RAM series sinks, and their appearance is unacceptable to PC enthusiasts.
- These modules do not exist if you are not interested in RAM overhea
- Brand Patriot Memory..
- Product dimension 0.28 x 1.68 x 5.24 inches..
- 3200 MHz memory speed..
- RAM 16 GB DRAM.
- Performance DDR4 Capacity: 16GB (2 x 8GB).
- Base Frequency: PC4-17000 (2133MHz); Tested Frequency: PC4-24000 (3000MHz) with XMP 2.0 enabled.
- Base Timings: 15-15-15-36; Tested Timings: 16-18-18-36 with XMP 2.0 enabled.
- Voltage: 1.35V; NON-ECC Unbuffered DIMM; Intel XMP 2.0; Pin Out: 288-Pin.
Patriot Viper 4 Series Extreme PV416G320C6K is the cheapest RAM kit mentioned these days, but that doesn’t mean it’s unfortunate. SPD Latency: 16-18-18-36 Patriot’s Viper 4 modules and DDR4 series kits and kits provide exceptional performance and stability in extremely demanding computing environments. V
Iper 4 memory uses superior custom design for high cooling to ensure solid performance even when using the most expensive applications. The specs for this Ram kit are only half the T-Force plus the value of the equipment and are less than a third of the entire range of the first 2 RAM kits mentioned.
With this huge gap in value, the Patriot Viper 4 Series Extreme cannot be combined with alternative RAM kits. Or is it possible? Let’s go in and find out. Constructed of the finest quality materials of construction, Patriot Memory Viper 4 series memory modules are manually tested and verified for system compatibility.
First of all, the Patriot Viper 4 Series Extreme doesn’t include RGB lighting, unlike high-capacity RAM kits. That said, it will continue to match the speed of others, also offering a top speed of up to 3200 MHz. Includes 2 8GB RAM kits, worth 16GB.
Plus, for a similar value to alternative RAM kits, this one seems like a no-brainer. The only notable thing about this RAM kit is that the dual-level memory, which suggests that information has to be rotated twice within RAM to be accessible, makes the product slower.
For people who don’t care about speed in any way, this difference shouldn’t be too great, especially if you’re someone with a tight budget in mind. Except for computer purists who need the best in the classroom, then look elsewhere.
This RAM kit is suitable for people who ignore RGB lighting and don’t care about dual-position memory. With 16GB of memory at a speed of 3200, this RAM kit is almost similar to the more expensive product with a similar level of performance.
With such competitive costs, this RAM kit is definitely one of the markets and is highly recommended for anyone trying to find a solid RAM kit without crazy options like RGB lighting.
- The price is very cheap and affordable.
- Its performance and blazing speed
- It has no additional features, such as RGB lighting.
- 16GB memory kit (2 x 8GB)..
- 3200 MHz memory speed..
- Weight 3.2 ounces..
- Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM..
- Corsair brand.
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous Overclocking headroom. SPD Speed-2133MHz.
- Vengeance LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards..
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that vengeance LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds..
- A high-performance PCB guarantees strong signal quality and stability for superior Overclocking ability..
Corsair is best known for providing the most efficient PC hardware and parts in the industry. The company has long built memories and earned a reputation for delivering exceptional quality and performance.
Most people want to spend their time in front of their computers. It is a kind of habit of watching videos, enjoying games, doing editing tasks, etc.
Therefore, a powerful, reliable and fast computer is needed. Corsair Memory LPX Revenge is authentic in its construction, intelligent in its operations, and equivalent in its service.
This DDR4 DRAM is designed to be built on Intel and AMD motherboards. This memory kit was included early on when DDR4 rated memory first hit the market. We will talk about this high-quality 32GB DDR4 3200MHz desktop memory.
The Corsair Vengeance RAM series has been highly recommended since its release and why it shouldn’t be, offering wonderful performance on the Ryzen PC.
The Corsair Vengeance LPX is specially designed to replace Ryzen without heat issues. XMP 2.0 support ensures fun automatic override. The Vengeance LPX is designed for extreme qualities with an Al heatsink to confirm rapid heat dissipation.
The eight-layer PCB helps power an aerial house. DDR4 technology is for Intel X99 and 100 Series motherboards that provide higher data metering, higher frequency, and lower power consumption than DDR3 models.
There is also a wonderful feature in this CMK15 desktop memory. There are several color options for the atmosphere of the PC. This is very true for high school gamers and computer enthusiasts who always like to decorate the application with different colors.
You may find similarities in the color of the motherboard or indifferent things. the only downside to this memory kit is that it has no LED or RGB lighting.
- The available color options are competent enough. The options will go well with your PC
- You won’t complain about how this mighty beast works. It works well with Intel and AMD Ryzen processors and offers the best of both worlds.
- Excessive jumps can cause the RAM to quickly reach high temperatures.
- Its structure allows it to penetrate small areas.
- Support for XMP 2.0 is good. Helps to achieve excessive speed.
- Nowadays, people like to enable RGB in their computer settings. Unfortunately, the RAM does not provide any bright light. The overclocking limit is not high enough.
- 32 GB memory..
- 3200 MHz memory speed..
- Weight 2.88 ounces..
- Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM..
- HyperX brand.
- HyperX Infrared Sync Technology – RGB effects stay synced thanks to HyperX’s patent-pending infrared sync technology..
- Intel XMP-Ready – Our engineers have predefined Intel Extreme Memory Profiles designed to maximize the performance of our memory modules, reaching speeds up to 3733MHz..
- Ready for AMD Ryzen – Get memory that’s Ready for Ryzen and will seamlessly integrate with your AMD-based system. A reliable, compatible performance boost for your build..
HyperX Predator Black 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM offers the best value for money with a 32GB kit and comes with the best 2 x 16GB configuration. Your best configuration is required to get dual slot cards up to this volume.
In terms of performance, this RAM gives you extreme DDR4 performance. This RAM comes with the Intel 6-core and 8-core processors that offer faster video editing, 3D rendering, AI processing, and of course gaming.
Inside this RAM, you can see hand-tuned profiles that will allow users to get overclocking functions and the best to achieve higher performance frequencies and lower times. It turns out to be the best to provide the best performance with lower power consumption than DDR3.
- Comes with the best XMP performance
- Provides excellent overclocking functionality
- Compatible with the leader
- Your RGB control requires compatibility
- The maximum value depends on the overclocking skills
- 16GB memory kit (2 x 8GB)..
- Memory speed 3733 MHz..
- Weight 1.58 ounces..
- DIMM memory type..
- HyperX brand.
- Stunning RGB style.
- Patent pending HyperX Infrared Sync technology.
- Fierce aluminum heat spreader complements the smooth RGB effects.
- High speed, low latency DDR4 performance.
HyperX Fury 16GB RAM is proving to be the best and most powerful boost for gaming, video editing, and 3D rendering. This is an incredibly cost-effective upgrade RAM for you, and it comes to you with a memory speed of 3733 MHz.
First of all, this specially designed RAM for gamers comes with an updated low-profile heatsink. It is better for your PC because it gives you unique and interesting functionality, and your PC is attractive.
Inside you can see the best functionality that comes with this RAM with high performance and cost effective upgrade. Above all, HyperX Fury 16GB RAM is the best, exceptional, and perfect choice for system developers.
This RAM is perfect for pre-built Intel Extreme memory profiles, and will maximize overall PC performance. In the end, after you buy this RAM, you will not be lost and your decision will turn out to be the best one for you.
- Comes with cost-effective upgrade functionality
- Attractive and beautiful black color
- Offers the best performance
- It comes with a reasonable price.
- Not particularly delicate
Ryzen 3700X RAM Buying Guide
Now that you know about the Ryzen compatible RAM available on the market, now is the perfect time to make a purchasing decision. What aspects should you consider when buying the best RAM?
Then we have the solution for you. Here are some factors to consider when purchasing memory modules for your Ryzen 3700X PC.
One of the most important factors is the memory capacity of the RAM that you are going to buy. Different RAMs with different memory sizes are highlighted. The larger the size of the RAM, the easier it will be to retrieve the data.
Since you are also building a gaming PC with a Ryzen processor, you should check the size of the RAM before purchasing.
RAM CAS Latency
CAS latency is important in the case of RAM because it is the time between receiving and executing a command. The timing of your memory will determine how quickly the RAM responds to the command you issue.
If the memory speed of a RAM is fast but the CAS times are slow, it does not make sense. Everything must be proportionate.
Aesthetics are important if you plan to build a gaming rig with high aesthetic value and stunning outlook. The RGB, design, and materials used in the construction of the RAM are highly dependent on determining the aesthetic value of the RAM. When buying, keep these factors in mind.
How do CAS latency and base / boost clock help your Ryzen processor to perform at 100% of its potential? CAS latency is the measure of a delay between rows and columns within a memory module. As long as your module has low CAS latency, you are in good hands.
Simply put, a lower CAS latency indicates that the module will process more instructions per second. Well here we have a twist. From recent reports, you can assess that the CAS latency is on par with the base clock of your memory module.
However, you have the option of modifying the module parameters, so that it remains in the boosted / overclocked stage. But here’s the catch. The frequency on which the base / boost / overclock is based, means precisely the amount of instructions that your processor can process in a single second.
Also, CAS laten cy indicates the number of instructions extended per second between rows and columns. From the CAS latency and frequency equation, we can say that as long as the frequency is high and the CAS latency is low, your system will do wonders. This is why we have selected the Ryzen 7 3700x for their gaming system.
Frequently Asked questions
Is RAM 3200 good for Ryzen 3700X?
Yes, the 3200 MHz RAM is sufficient for the Ryzen 3700X, as it provides the speed and frequency required by the Ryzen 3700X to deliver perfect performance.
Is 3600MHz RAM good for Ryzen 3700X?
The 3600 MHz RAM is perfect for the Ryzen 3700X. The Ryzen 3700X will offer superior performance when paired with 3600 MHz RAM.
What RAM works best with Ryzen?
3200MHz RAM and 3600MHz RAM work best with Ryzen. You can pair Corsair Vengeance LPX and G.SKILL Trident Z Royal with Ryzen processors for better performance.
Is RAM speed important to the Ryzen 3700X?
Yes, RAM speed is important not only with the Ryzen 3700X, but with almost all processors. High-speed RAM gives the CPU improved performance and in games helps deliver faster frame rates.
We hope you enjoyed reading this elaborate article. Selecting the best Ryzen desktop RAM isn’t as easy as it sounds. You first want to check the Ryzen 7 3700X hardware, motherboard details, and setup before choosing a kit.
Then you can only get the best out of your construction computer. Preferably good RAM alone can reach the selected speed without changing the BIOS. You can also combine RAM and a good sound card to improve the playback information on your computer.